Executive Retreats are two days of workshops designed to help you enhance your nonprofit leadership skills. With relaxation and reflection time, these workshops help you enhance you! It is our goal for you to leave this retreat feeling refreshed and revitalized to move forward and make your life professional and personal, exactly what you want it to be.
Morten Group Executive Retreats:
- will help you identify the skills you need to enhance in order to maximize your ability as a successful executive director.
- will provide you with a calming environment in which to establish peer support and allow time to revitalize.
- will assist you in discovering your road toward achieving true work-life balance.
In addition, our Executive Retreats focus on areas of particular interest to women leaders:
- Work/Life Balance
- Leadership and Supervision Skills
- Building a Healthy Organizational Culture
- Communication & Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Stress Management Techniques
- Vision and Strategic Planning
If you are interested in holding an Executive Retreat at your organization, or would like further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.